News and Commentary:
- ATL Symphony Musicians – The website for the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Players Union contains information regarding negotiations and upcoming events. You can also find links to their Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- Save Our Symphony Atlanta – The Facebook page of the primary audience advocacy organization. Like and follow for up to date information on events and commentary on the ASO lockout.
- Adaptistration – Drew McManus, an arts consultant who provides commentary on the business side of orchestras.
- ASOC Singers and Friends – Present and past members of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Chorus and friends of the chorus supporting the Atlanta Symphony Musicians.
- trudgemusic: the view from stage left – Michael Kurth, bassist with the ASO (when not locked out), composer, and concert organizer and promoter for the ATL Symphony Musicians.
- Bargaining Notes Blog – Kevin Case, a lawyer who specializes in working with arts organizations.
- Mask of the Flower Prince – Scott Chamberlain, classical singer and archaeologist who has been commenting on orchestra business since the Minnesota Lockout and who has taken an interest in the ASO lockout.
- Song of the Lark – Emily Hogstad, Wisconsin musician who provided analysis and commentary for the Minnesota Orchestra lockout and is following the ASO lockout.
- Atlanta Journal Constitution Arts and Culture Blog
- Slipped Disc – An online arts magazine that focuses on classical music culture.
- Compilation of Online News, Analyses, Comment – Andrew H. Gee’s compilation of articles and blog posts about the ASO lockout.
Financial and business information:
- Woodruff Arts Center’s Forms 990 – Includes years 1999 through 2012)
- Georgia Secretary of State Corporations Division – Source for business filings, including corporation filings, annual registrations, name reservations, certified copy orders, and view filed documents. Requires free registration.
- Guidestar – Provides data on non-profits, including forms 990.
- Foundation Center – Provides information on foundations, funding sources, forms 990, and other related information.
- Moody’s – Provider of credit ratings, research, tools, and analysis for businesses.